Wednesday 22 January 2014

Roland Talks Exit

West Ham and Romanian left back Razvan Rat recently dropped a bombshell on the club, stating that he will leave the club should we get relegated to the Championship.

Here is what Rat had to say...

“There are some clauses and conditions in my contract but one thing is sure, my contract ends if West Ham are relegated,” he said. “I will be fighting to keep West Ham in the Premier League. I have a wife and three-year-old daughter to look after.
“But I try to keep my family away from what I do. They must only the good part of my job. They need to feel only the good part of football
“This is my job and I am trying to do my best for me and my family and also the player that the fans want to see. I want my family to read in the papers how good a performance Razvan Rat had."   

Strong words there from the Romanian captain, since arriving in the summer on a free transfer I can't say I have been taken away by his performances but then again he has never played Premier League football before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment